Socrati | Luz da Lua Competition
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Socrati South Africa (“The Promoter”).
- The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 excluding The Promoter, directors, members, partners, employees or any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition.
- To enter the competition, customers should spend a minimum of R3500 (three thousand five hundred rand) in a single purchase at any one of the Socrati stores located in Hyde Park, Brooklyn, Sandton, Fairlands or Fourways; or online at https://socrati.co.za (note this excludes delivery costs).
- The competition is open from 14 February 2022, and ends at midnight (12am) on 28 February 2022 and only purchases during this time will be considered.
- The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being submitted.
- One (1) winner will be randomly selected by The Promoter on 2 March 2022. The winner will be announced on The Promoter’s social media pages.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s name in any promotional material related to the competition including, but not limited to, social media posts. Winners agree to submit a photo to The Promoter for use on social media, should the winner be asked to do so.
- Winners will be notified directly by The Promoter via email or phone call. If, however, winners do not answer or respond within a period of 24 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly selected in accordance with the competition rules.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or for any other product available at Socrati. The prize will delivered to the winner’s preferred physical address.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against The Promoter, its agents and staff.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All queries in connection with the competition should be directed to the marketing department at email@example.com.
- The winner will receive the following prize: An exclusive Luz da Lua handbag valued at R5,000 (five thousand rand).